| Facilities coordinator (Sunnyvale) |
Part time facilities coordinator, 10 - 12 hours weekly, 2 evenings plus Saturday. Basic computer knowledge plus light custodial. $13 - $15 per hour. Must be trustworthy and reliable.
Non profit organization.
Music instructors (Sunnyvale)
Fall openings for instructors in violin, guitar,and voice at Sunnyvale Music School.
Part time: 1 -2 days per week; 2-4 hours per day. Pay rate based on education and experience. School term, Sept 11 - June 11th.
Small group and private lessons.
Non profit organization.
Wedding & Event Custodian (Palo Alto)
Wedding and Events Custodian
First Palo Alto United Methodist Church
I. Primary Function and Duties
1. Arrive and unlock the building 90 minutes before the wedding. Turn on lights, open doors, turn on heat or fans if needed.
2. Put out parking lot signs and cones for special wedding vehicles.
3. Check and clean all restrooms: restock paper products, empty trash receptacles, wipe glass/mirrors if needed, and clean toilets if needed. Do this when you first arrive, and then again just before leaving.
4. Check-in with Wedding Coordinator before, during, and after the ceremony for any additional tasks.
5. Check Chapel and Sanctuary for cleanliness before and after the wedding. Set up and put away candles, kneelers, etc.
6. Take out trash, recyclables, and compost.
7. Walk entire building. Turn out lights. Lock all doors.
1. Arrive and unlock the building before or at the group’s stated arrival time. Turn on lights, open doors, turn on heat or fans if needed.
2. Set up the room(s) according to plan before group is scheduled to arrive.
3. Put out parking lot signs and cones for vehicles as needed.
4. Check and clean all restrooms: restock paper products, empty trash receptacles, wipe glass/mirrors if needed, and clean toilets if needed. Do this when you first arrive, and then again just before leaving.
5. Check-in with Event Coordinator before, during, and after the event for any additional tasks.
6. Check all areas for cleanliness before and after the event. Break down and put any tables, chairs, etc. that were set up in advance.
7. Take out trash, recyclables, and compost.
8. Walk entire building. Turn out lights. Lock all doors.
A. Knowledge and experience in appropriate cleaning methods and equipment
B. A working knowledge of minor plumbing, carpentry, and electrical work.
C. The physical ability to lift, push, pull, and move equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds. The physical ability to transport up to 150 pounds with mechanical assistance.
D. The physical ability to sit, stand, reach, bend, and work in cramped areas and at various heights both inside and outside. The physical ability to climb both stairs and ladders.
E. Must be able to read, write, and speak English in an understandable manner.
F. A pleasant, helpful manner with all people including pastors, staff, volunteers, members, and guests. Able to accommodate and work with various personalities.
G. Able to both follow instruction and to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant it.
H. Projects a neat, presentable appearance.
I. General good health.
III. Work Schedule and Compensation
A. This is a part-time position for service connected to weddings and other events. Hours will depend on the needs of the group and will be arranged in advance.
B. The Events Coordinator and Wedding Coordinator will contact the employee for all scheduling.
C. Compensation will be negotiated as a part of the hiring process and will depend upon experience.
Send resume to apply.
Senior Technical Account Manager (Pleasanton)
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER-CONSULTING SERVICES
•Sell Web and Mobile Application Development/Testing Services:
•Propose front end, backend and Content Management services on platforms like Node JS, React JS, Angular JS, AEM. TeamSite/LiveSite
•Propose Enterprise Mobile Application development services on iOS and Android on mobile frameworks like Swift and Sencha
•Propose Integration services with OSB" Informatica, Mule and Tibco
•Proposals of testing various web and mobile applications both manually and using custom/proprietary test automation frameworks like HP QC/QTP, Selenium.
•Sell Big Data/Business Intelligence Services:
•RFI/RFQs of proposing new Data warehouse and Business intelligence solutions. Choose between various technologies and provide recommendations of Teradata for Data Warehouse, Informatica for ETL and Tableau for visualization and reporting
•Partnering with Cloudera for Big Data Infrastructure and proposing open-sourceBig Data Solutions on Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce and HBase.
•Sell Enterprise Application Services including SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow and Salesforce;
•Technically screen, and hire top industry talent to staff the consulting engagements;
•Work with enterprise customers identifying their short and long term needs, scoping requirements, and coming up with detailed proposals;
•Manage schedule, scope and milestone performance of the programs;
•Create detailed Proposals and Statements of Work to customers' executive level management.
Position requires Bachelor of Science or equivalent level degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field. Position also requires five (5) years of progressive experience performing the duties of this position. Position is with World Wide Technology, Inc., based in Pleasanton, CA. Send C.V. to: Ms. Angela Giulvezan, HR Manager, World Wide Technology, Inc., 56 Weldon Parkway, Maryland Heights, MO 63043. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
| BUSINESS (Pleasanton) |
Workday, Inc. has the following Senior Associate Product Manager available in Pleasanton, CA: Senior Associate Product Manager: Define and research business requirements related to cash management, banking, and payments methods in order to work with software developers to design software products for banking and payment industry. Submit resume by mail to: Workday, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 6230 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Must reference job title and job code (APMRC-CA).
Workday, Inc. has the following Security Engineer available in Pleasanton, CA: Security Engineer (SEBM-CA): Plan, implement and design security measures and tools for the Workday security operations. Submit resume by mail to: Workday, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 6230 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Must reference job title and job code (SEBM-CA).