Bulletin Board > Announcements
Posted: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 at 11:19 PST
Last Modified: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 at 11:19 PST
HUGE BOOK SALE MAR 10 @ 11 (Palo Alto)
Friends of the Palo Alto Library is holding their next monthly sale (2nd Sat and Sun of every month) of reasonably-priced used books, CDs, DVDs, records, software, games and puzzles, and much more at Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto. Over 70,000 items, 95% donated and sorted by subject. Many under $2. All proceeds benefit Palo Alto public libraries.
NEW!! FOPAL NOW ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS IN ALL 3 ROOMS -MAIN, CHILDREN'S, AND BARGAIN ROOMS
- Main Sale Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus next to tennis courts, north entrance): 11 am -4 pm
- Children's Book Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus near Greendell Elem and Cubberley track, south entrance): 10 am-4 pm
- Bargain Room (NEW LOCATION: Cubberley Rooms H-2 and H-3): 9:30 am - 4 pm
- All Rooms open 11 am -4 pm
- Bargain Room: 50% off and $5/bag
DONATIONS: FOPAL accepts donations at our Main Book Sale Room Monday - Saturday 2-4 pm in the Main Sale Room. Sorry, due to space limitations, FOPAL cannot accept donations during our monthly sales.
For more information about our monthly sales, maps and directions, making donations, volunteering for FOPAL, or to sign up for our PRE-SALE NEWSLETTER ANNOUNCING SPECIALS, please visit our website at: www.fopal.org