For Sale > Garage/Estate Sales
Posted: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 at 22:04 PST
Last Modified: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 at 22:04 PST
Palo Alto, 4000 Middlefield Road, Jan. 13 & 14, 9:30-4 (Palo Alto)
Huge Used Book/CD/DVD Sale to Benefit Palo Alto Libraries
Friends of the Palo Alto Library is holding their next monthly sale of very reasonably-priced, gently used or new books, CDs, DVDs, software, games and puzzles, artwork, collectibles, and much more on Saturday and Sunday at Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto. Over 70,000 items, 95% donated, and sorted by subject. Many under $2. Net proceeds are donated to purchase books, media, and special programs at Palo Alto’s five public libraries.
NEW!! MAIN SALE ROOM ONLY: FOPAL NOW ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS in addition to cash/checks
- Ephemera Sale (outside Main Sale Room) 8 am – 4 pm
- Tent Sale (outside Main Sale Room, near entrance; all books $1 each) 9 am – 4 pm
- Main Sale Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus next to tennis courts, north entrance): 11 am -4 pm (numbered entry tickets available 8 am)
- Children’s Book Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus, near Greendell School and track, south entrance): 10 am-4 pm
- Bargain Room (Cubberley Rooms H2 and H3): 9:30 am-4 pm
- All Rooms/Areas open 11 am-4 pm
- Bargain Room: 50% off or $5/bag sale
Your donations of books, CD’s, DVD’s, art, games/puzzles, office supplies, collectibles, etc. in any quantity, are gladly accepted in the Main Sale Room Monday thru Saturday, 2-4 pm. If you need to bring donations outside of these hours, please call (650) 213-9755 to be sure that a FOPAL volunteer is available to receive your donation.
Pickups of large donations can also be arranged: Call (650) 308-4933 and leave a message.
Visit us at www. fopal.org for more information and directions.
4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto (map)