Bulletin Board > Announcements
Posted: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 at 19:46 PST
Last Modified: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 at 19:46 PST
HUGE BOOK SALE NOV 11 & 12 (Palo Alto)
Friends of the Palo Alto Library is holding their next monthly sale (2nd Sat and Sun of every month) of reasonably-priced used books, CDs, DVDs, records, software, games and puzzles, and much more at Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto. Over 70,000 items, 95% donated and sorted by subject. Many under $2. All proceeds benefit Palo Alto public libraries.
NEW!! FOPAL NOW ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS - IN MAIN SALE ROOM AND CHILDREN'S ROOM
- Main Sale Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus next to tennis courts, north entrance): 11 am -4 pm
- Children's Book Room (portable bldg. at rear of campus near Greendell Elem and Cubberley track, south entrance): 10 am-4 pm
- Bargain Room (NEW LOCATION: Cubberley Rooms H-2 and H-3): 9:30 am - 4 pm
- All Rooms open 11 am -4 pm
- Bargain Room: 50% off and $5/bag
DONATIONS: FOPAL accepts donations at our Main Book Sale Room Monday - Saturday 2-4 pm.
For more information about our monthly sales, maps and directions, making donations, volunteering for FOPAL, or to sign up for our PRE-SALE NEWSLETTER ANNOUNCING SPECIALS, please visit our website at: www.fopal.org