Real Estate > Apartments/Condos/Studios
Posted: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 at 13:16 PDT
Last Modified: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 at 13:16 PDT
Cupertino, 2 BR/2 BA - $3300 (Cupertino)
Cupertino Luxury Condo, Near Apple Park, Close to Everywhere, 11/1/17
Gorgeous modern and secure top-floor Condominium in The Metropolitan @ Cupertino.
The Metropolitan at Cupertino is beautifully designed over 164,139 sq. ft. of property. The two buildings feature a combination of 107 luxury condominiums and 5 retail spaces in a three-story wood framed structure with a pool and garage parking. The buildings are surrounded by mountain vistas in the heart of Cupertino, next to Main Street Cupertino. Residents can easily access all major highways and nearby shopping districts of Santana Row, Valley Fair and Vallco Shopping Malls.
Great for Corporate Housing, Relocation Service.
E-Z Walk to Apple Park (Spaceship), Next to Main Street Cupertion New Downtown (http://mainstreetcupertino.com/directory/), Steps away from Cafe LaTTea, CREAM ice cream, AMC, The Marketplace, Marukai Supermarket, Daiso Japan, Imahara Produce, Vallco Shopping Center, Portal Plaza, Bay Club, Many restaurants such as Azuma, Kitsho Sushi, One Pot Shabu Shabu, Gyu-Kaku Cupertino, Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, Alexander's Steakhouse, TGI Fridays, Elephant Bar, banks, schools and parks. Easy access to Apple, Lab126/Amazon, Hwy 280 and Hwy 85.
Cupertino schools! D.J.Sedgwick Elementary, Hyde Middle School, Cupertino High School.
- Secured entrance, Luxury gated community; Amenities including sparkling swimming pool, public wi-fi, tranquil Courtyard fountains, various RFID secured entrances including underground parking, EV charging station by ChargePoint.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1087 sq ft
- 3rd floor (top floor) unit with elevator access for maximum privacy and security
- Secured underground 2 car parking, EV charging stations, additional underground and surface parking spaces available on first-come-first serve basis
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops and upgraded appliances
- Master bedroom with tub, separate stall shower, double sink vanity with walk-in closet (WIC).
- A/C, double-pane windows.
- Living room with access to the balcony, excellent for BBQ and entertaining guests.
- In-unit laundry with Washer/Dryer.
- Available to move-in: 11/1/2017.
- $3300 per month, 1 year lease minimum, security deposit: $3300.
- You pay PG&E, water, and broadband service.
- Rental Application Form, Credit Report required.
- No Pets! No Smoking! No Drugs!
Address: 19503 Stevens Creek Blvd, at Wolfe Road
Please contact via email or call Winston: (408) 657-3689
19503 Stevens Creek Blvd. #329, Cupertino (map)