Bulletin Board > Announcements
Posted: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 at 12:42 PDT
Last Modified: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 at 12:42 PDT
Free 1hour Trial Taichi class (Palo Alto)
Join Us for Fall Quarter Taijiquan 太極拳 (Taichi) Classes!
Saturdays, 9:30am, Stanford Campus. Starting October 7th.
Currently we offer a Free 1hour Trial Class and all-levels are welcome!
Taijiquan (Taichi) improves your overall health and well-being,
builds relaxed and natural strength and calms your mind.
• Head Instructor is a Disciple of Grand Master Chen Zhenglei(陈正雷老师)
• Highly Developed Curriculum of Training, Grounded in Taiji Theory
• Comprehensive and Detailed Instruction from Highly Skilled Coaches
• Substantial Breadth and Depth of Content, Level-specific Classes
• Supported by Chen Zhenglei Taijiquan Resources and Network
For more details, please contact:
Bay Area Chen Zhenglei Taijiquan Association
Byron Hartman, Ph. D.
President and Head Instructor.