Bulletin Board > Announcements
Posted: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 at 21:11 PDT
Last Modified: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 at 21:11 PDT
WISH LIST FRIENDS PA LIBRARY (Palo Alto)
Help FOPAL Trim Administrative Costs and Contribute More $$ to Palo Alto's Libraries!
As a nonprofit organization, FOPAL operates on a slender budget to cover its administrative costs. Here are some much-needed items that would enable us to more efficiently and effectively raise more funds to benefit Palo Alto's five public libraries.Sturdy metal 2 or 3-shelf push carts for moving our heavy, book-filled bankers boxes!
- A Cash-Counting Machine!!
- Computers/laptops -- Intel-based Macs (desktop or laptop) or Pentium 4 or better laptops/notebooks.
- iPads or other tablets
- Gift cards to Costco, office supply companies, OSH, etc.
- Yellow 2B pencils, white erasers, yellow 3X3" post-its, Sharpies, Astrobright paper, pushpins
- White Signicade or other sturdy sandwich boards for sale day signs
- Small Amazon-style shipping boxes (new or gently used)
- Filling material for shipping online orders -- bubble wrap, gently used bubble and padded mailers, bags of air, and sheet foam. NO packing peanuts or styrofoam blocks, please.
- Rolls of clear shipping tape
- Programmer versed in Python, Perl or similar to write a script to interface with the Amazon API
Let us know if you'd like to donate any of the above items to FOPAL. All contributions are tax-deductible. Learn more about FOPAL at: www.fopal.org